Programme of Works
The daily activities of the National Trust of Guyana are primarily focused on the following areas:
- Public Awareness and Heritage Sensitization.
- Research & Documentation.
- Site Visits to inspect state of conservation of heritage sites.
- Policy & Institutional Framework Development.
- Supervising and advising on the policy or practices of Heritage Conservation.
- Publications and Exhibitions which are published and mounted during the year.
- Capital Projects planned for Fort Zeelandia, Hogg Island and Fort Nassau.